Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fucking Canada Revenue Agency!!!!!!

For three days I have been calling 1-800-959-5525 to get a business registration number so I can send them monies due for payroll deductions for a new Company I recently formed. This 3 days of concerted affort follows intermittent failed calls over the past 3 weeks.

It is impossible to get past a busy signal. So finally out of desparation I tried the http://www.gov.pe.ca/ website to see if I could register online. Whoopee there is a site and instructions on how to register. So I assemble all the information I need SIN's, addresses, Corporation # , Corporation Registration Date, contact info for directors etc.

Its a nice easy to use site so I type away for a while and finally get to the end and submit. I am greeted by the following message.

Your Business Number Registration Summary

Registration limit has been exceeded for use of Business Registration Online. Please call our toll-free CRA business enquiries line at 1-800-959-5525 if additional business numbers are required. State Information Code 1002

WHY THE FUCK THEN DID IT ALLOW ME TO WASTE ALL THAT FUCKING TIME ONLY TO TELL ME IT ONLY CAN DO A LIMITED NUMBER OF REGISTRATIONS.

Some days I want to go down there with a stick. Only that wouldn't do any good since you now are not allowed to talk to anyone because they are all hiding behind the wall they built. But in the interests of public service there are phones where you can waste your day away dialing 1-800-959-5525 and listen to the busy signal in air conditioned comfort. So thats what I do, go down to the local Revenue Canada office. The girl who collects me the money directs me to a cubicle. There is a big laminated sign lying on the desk that gives me the 1-800-959-5525 number, I dial and listen away to the busy signal for a good two minutes. There is no one else in the office so I complain to the girl who then tells me that if I just dial the number 1 on the phone it will connect me direct to an agent. Good news I dial away and sure enough after about 10 rings someone picks up the phone. We talk and he tells me a couple of things, first I cannot get the business number over the phone and secondly he will have to make an appointment for me at the earliest tomorrow. Also I will need to bring down the articles of Incorporation, he tells me to wait and he will set up the appointment, I hold on the line for approximately two minutes at which time the line goes dead.

Being a persistent soul I call back and I am connected to an agent named "Joseph" who proceeds to register me online and issue me my Business, Payroll tax and GST Number all in less than three minutes. I was so pleased with him had he been closer I would have given him the tongue.

The high pitch of his voice hinted he would have liked that.

12 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Affiliate Marketing is a performance based sales technique used by companies to expand their reach into the internet at low costs. This commission based program allows affiliate marketers to place ads on their websites or other advertising efforts such as email distribution in exchange for payment of a small commission when a sale results.


www.onlineuniversalwork.com

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger uvme said...

fuck the canadian government, we need to do the same as egypt

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger shaan said...

i want to work in xxx movies so plz send me address on my mail id kkshaan16@gmail.com

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger shaan said...

i want to work in xxx movies so plz send me address on my mail id kkshaan16@gmail.com

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

OMG That was funny! heehee

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Lincoln Madison said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really well crafted post regarding Online Marketing.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Shreyl Joi said...

Wow this was an amazing read. Many thanks for your insights and well thought out points of clarification Canada Business Online

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Patrick Duchesneau said...

Well guess what, now all their offices are now closed. So all I have now is that stupid number with its busy signal and my desperation.......

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Iva81 said...

This was the saddest and funniest thing I have read in a while. Thanks for the good laugh and sorry you had to deal with all that crap.

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude fuck this office. They suck at life. Either talking to a fucking robot or a busy tone. Thanks Canada. There's a reason nobody takes our government seriously. Too mad to be well spoken right now so I will end with cunt

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger mahendra said...

very informative article..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home