Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hand in my Pocket, hand in my Pocket

I think I discovered why politicians try so hard to cling to office, they have so darn much fun taxing people. Wow talk about the ultimate freak out lift to the stratosphere, shit on everybody who ever wronged you power trip. Being a politician on the winning side is definitely the place to be.

And to top it off if you are a politician you get to doubly crap over the heads of the masses when you decide that, because you are a "special person: you can create "exempt allowances for yourself," that allow you to live the elevated life style and not pay the tax piper. Excuse me while I finish with the results of a shoving a finger down my throat. In my opinion every time they dip into the royal treasury and start ladling the contents into their rice bowls they are stealing from me and every other hard working Canadian. These guys need to be reminded about the third commandment, "Though shall not steal".

I don't mind most money spent on Education, Health, Defence and Social Programs to help those who are hungry and for any number of legitimate reasons are having difficulty in making their way through life. Can I make a further definition on that last point, I don't consider criminals, drug addicts or dealers and just plain old lazy fucks as being legitimate beneficiaries to the money milk coming from the public teat.

And having the power to tax can be highly addictive because it gives you a high to be able to solve peoples problems, kind of a fly by the seat of your pants Dr. Phil" and the prevailing thought around government is that with enough money you can solve every problem anyone can throw at you. But you know what I have learned in life, having money or control of money causes as many problems as it solves and this increases with the less you do to get it.

We are fed a constant diet of politicians handing out cheques and getting their pictures in the papers. People are so fffing stupid they make the connection that this must be a good guy because he's giving money to all these causes and projects. Give your head a shake it's not their money. What I hear is that little ditty that is being played on TV now "hand in my pocket" hand in my pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home